Monday, March 25, 2013

Jardim Ype Day One

I suppose it should be Jardim Ypê day one :)

Today I was transfered to Jardim Ypê which is part of São José dos Pinhais, a suburb on the side of Curitiba. It looks like a great area. My new companion is Elder Yesquer from Peru and we are going to do some great work here! (But `eu tenho muitos saudades de Colombo`)

This past week we had the baptism of Gregorio, and completed a family. They are now starting to prepare to go to the temple and be sealed together as a family for eternity. His children were thrilled! This Sunday, Sueli was not baptized, nor Gabriele, but they will be in the following weeks.

I got to see Elder Trevisanut at the transfer meeting today. He is doing quite well despite having a difficult companion for the past 5 weeks. Elder T. really is an excellent missionary. I have muitos saudades dele. 

Well instead of writing more, I´ll send a picture from the baptism yesterday!


Love,

Elder House

No comments:

Post a Comment